- 500 grams of cream cheese
- 300 grams oreo cookies
- 200 grams of nutella
- 80 grams of butter (e.g. coconut butter)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 160 ° C.
- Mix the cream cheese with nutella, eggs and cocoa powder.
- Crumble the oreo cookies completely fine (leave a few cookies for the topping).
- Mix the (melted) butter with the crumbs.
- Prepare the springform with bake paper.
- Pour the crumb mixture in the springform and stamp firmly.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over it.
- Put in the oven for approximately 25 min.
- Let it to cool for about 30 min.
- Put the cheesecake then another 1 to 2 hrs in the fridge so it can stiffen.
- Crumble the last still remaining cookies and sprinkle on top.