- 4 ounces of spaghetti
- 2 cups of spinach
- Olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons of butter
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Half of a red pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Ras al-hanout (optional)
- Dried oregano
(The ingredients are on the basis of one-two servings.)
- Cook pasta and set aside
- In a different pan, pour olive oil and butter. Add garlic and red pepper
- Put in the shrimp. Add salt, pepper and a pinch of ras al-hanout. Don’t fully cook the shrimp yet
- Add spinach and oregano
- When the shrimp are almost cooked, add the pasta as well as butter, parsley and the parmesan.
- Stir until fully cooked. Finally, add lemon juice.
- Enjoy this delicious and vitamin filled meal!